- Get a program like BitTorrent.
- Make sure you have a program that can unzip files too.
- Download a program that can open comic RAR files - I use Comical, but you can use whatever one you prefer.
- Open up this page and scroll down until you see a list of download options. Click the one circled in this picture:
- Make sure the torrent starts downloading in BitTorrent - or your preferred program for such things.
- Wait until its 100% complete; if it says ‘Seeding,’ right click it and select ‘Stop.’
- It should be completely finished downloading; double click on the name of the download inside BitTorrent (or your preferred torrenting program) and it’ll open up all the files.
- Copy all the files/folders, and paste them to whatever folder you wish to store them in.
- Congratulations, you now have all your Deadpool comics! To make sure you can open them fine, double click on one of them; if it’s okay, then you’re all done!
(I noticed you were having trouble downloading them; this way is guaranteed to work, trust me! It’s also much quicker! And it’s the one I used!)
(submitted by theregeneratingdegenerate )
Thank you again!